[austechwriter] Re: Having some HDK grief - can anyone help?

  • From: Kirsty.Taylor@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 09:37:22 +1000

Thanks again to Steve and Bruce for their help. I didn't manage to totally =

figure it out myself - I ended up deleting the section where the big=20
errors started, and then it would compile. I also had to replace most of=20
the internal hyperlinks, as they had been created but not correctly=20
linked. I had been given an early version of the document without=20
realising it....=20

Anyway, the author ended up having to investigate what he'd done, as he'd=20
been working on his version of the file after giving me a copy ...=20
apparently there was a corrupt/bad/incorrect bookmark in the section where =

the errors were starting, and that's what was causing the problem.=20

Thanks,
KT

Kirsty Taylor=20
Editor=20
? kirsty.taylor@xxxxxxxxxx
=C9 Tel +61 (0)7 3303 3221
=CA Fax +61 (0)7 3303 3257=20
=C8 Cell +61 (0)419197 502=20
Mincom. The People. The Experience. The Vision.=20
This transmission is for the intended addressee only and is confidential=20
information. If you have received this transmission in error, please=20
delete it and notify the sender. The contents of this e-mail are the=20
opinion of the writer only and are not endorsed by the Mincom Group of=20
companies unless expressly stated otherwise.=20

"Steve Hudson" <cruddy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: austechwriter-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
15-08-2003 10:25 AM
Please respond to austechwriter

=20
        To:     <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        cc:=20
        Subject:        [austechwriter] Re: Having some HDK grief - can any=
one help?

Change the style def to kill the page break after. Kill all temp files and
defrag your disk. Move the project root up to disk root to reduce pathname
lengths. Kill any old "Help" directories and their contents. Retry.

Steve Hudson

Word Heretic, Sydney, Australia
Tricky stuff with Word or words for you.
Email:      steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Products:   http://www.geocities.com/word=5Fheretic/products.html
Spellbooks: 728 pages of dump left and dropping...