[austechwriter] Re: GUESS: Why Word Won't Save

  • From: Michael Edward Granat <megranat@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 09:42:24 +1000 (EST)

Yes, of course guys, the ruddy Concept virus!

Haven't seen that one since the N** bank Group Treasury Technology in about
1995, where the team leader's PC kept being "cleaned", then reinfected her
boss's machine every time she sent him an E-mail.

Of course they pointed the finger at all the contractors in the place rather
than the staff, even though they had no antivirus software whatsoever on their
infected servers, whereas we all had comprehensive protection in place at our
home offices.

Can't believe anyone could catch that beast any more.

Bizarre.

Michael Granat
Write Ideas