[austechwriter] Re: Damn - Sorry about that - here's a real message of thanks!

  • From: "Steve Hudson" <cruddy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 10:15:46 +1000

I am wondering whether the template you used to create the file is clean.
check out its filesize, it should be tiny. If it has VBA, use the Office VBA
Cleaner from Payne Consulting. Maggie the content and recheck filesize. My
Word Spellbook goes into more detail if necc.

Steve Hudson

Word Heretic, Sydney, Australia
Tricky stuff with Word or words for you.
Email:      steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Products:   http://www.geocities.com/word_heretic/products.html
Spellbooks: 728 pages of dump left and dropping...