[austechwriter] Re: Sec Unclassified: RE: re working in other states

  • From: "Erisa Linsky" <slinka@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 10:03:58 +1000

Thanks Diana.
I am likely to go there again soon and could very well take up your offer.
I dont have your phone number or address  It could be very  handy to have
somewhere, even if for a few days on arrival., or longer term if it suited
all parties.   Please send your contact details to me.
I am: Erisa Linsky  erisalinsky@xxxxxxxxxxx 0407 811 937,   03  9855 1820