[audio-pals] Re: thank you so it is the server not me

  • From: Thomas McMahan <thomas.mcmahan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2014 12:03:27 -0500

Yep, just server, but if it’s also giving you a bounce notice let me know for
sure about that because it does keep a score unfortunately.    But your mails
are actually going through, so that would be a soft bounce which won’t count as
high on your daily score if that is happening.

Nope, it’s all servers for once.  But at least mail is getting through over
here.