[audio-pals] Re: g force

  • From: "Ray T. Mahorney" <mahorney.r.t@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 19:56:00 -0000

understood

Ray T. Mahorney
WA4WGA

-----Original Message-----
From: audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Josh
Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2014 16:37
To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [audio-pals] Re: g force

The list I am on include the following:
1. Blind-Apples
2. Jaws Users
3. Blindtech
4. Bard Talk
5. VR Stream (Recently bounced off there though back when everyone was getting
bounced for whatever
reason and I have not rejoined) 6. Then of course this one and that is all the
groups I belong to.
7. I use to belong to a private group called ID10TS I know not a lot of groups
that I belong to, but
that is all I have time for right now. I may from time to time check out some
others that do not
require you to post a certain amount, but it is rare that I join groups. I did
belong to one of
Jamie's list back a long time ago, but it was shut down
that is how I learned about Audio-Pals.