[audio-pals] Re: crook canes love them

  • From: "Julie Dawson" <julie.magnolia@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 17:51:01 -0800

I have a telescoping cane. They are not as durable for outside traveling but they don't take up much space. It depends upon what your needs are, I'd say.

Live  simply,
 Love generously,
 Care  deeply,
 Speak  kindly
 And  leave the rest to God!
Please join me on
www.nfblive.org
where through learning, friendship, activities, and growth, together "we can live the life we want."

----- Original Message ----- From: "jamie" <jaimemcgill27@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>