[audio-pals] Re: Where oh Where

  • From: Thomas McMahan <shadowmonstrosity@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 May 2014 11:11:23 -0500

180 degrees.  But your question is secondary, the primary question is, who is
PLingo, which is where Plingo terms evolved from.  In answer to the primary
question, Pat Lingo, now Pat McMahan.  Her addresses have usually been a
variation of P Lingo, of course screen readers just lump that together because
they are lumped together, thus the the word plingo.  So in Plingo terms, Josh
is very shy, and it’s very hard to get him to e-mail anything into the list,
thus the 180 degrees.  Which suits Patti’s humor to quite a degree.
On May 25, 2014, at 11:03 AM, Devin Prater <r.d.t.prater@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> What is plingo?
>
> Sent from my iPod 5
>
> keychat/google talk:
> r.d.t.prater@xxxxxxxxx
> primary email:
> d.prater@xxxxxx
> facebook/iMessage:
> devinprater@xxxxxxxx
>

>> On May 22, 2014, at 22:23, "Heather" <copperlee73@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Joshie!  Careful what you ask for on this list whether it be Plingo or
>> not!  wah ha ha
>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>

put the word subscribe in