[audio-pals] Re: Surely to Goodness

  • From: Thomas McMahan <shadowmonstrosity@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 May 2015 13:21:28 -0500

Well we’ll check the one over in Kankakee when we are up there, that is a much
larger store, although who ever does the par wording at that store is a little
goofy with what product they order, but that is a whole different discussion.
Most of the ones we saw yesterday have the digital controls though, there was
just one that had a turn knob control. Again I’m not so sure how well a
digital control box is when it’s near a heat source. I know they are nice and
cheap probably, but not so cheap probably when you need to replace one because
it gets to hot from a stove or in this case a pot and the solder melts inside
it. Amazon may have them too come to think about it though.

I’m sure if you want one , you can buy one on an internet site.
From: audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx