[audio-pals] Send Space Account

  • From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 08:57:15 -0400

Hello everyone,

    I am in the process of deciding whether to get a paid dropbox account or
to get a paid pro + Send Space account. Does the Send Space account work on
whatever computer you are on and logged in with. For instance I can go to
the iMac and upload files and then come over to the PC laptops and upload
files or am I limited to one machine? If I am not mistaken in the past I
heard that with Send Space you can delete the file once it is uploaded. Does
anyone know if this is the case? Tom, if I remember correctly you have a
paid Send Space account. Can you enlighten me? There is a comment about
lifetime storage, but how does that work if you cancel your account?