[audio-pals] May Be Of Interest

  • From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 19:29:38 -0400

Hey,

  Last night in class my professor assigned some homework. It required me to
go to a website and answer some questions. At the end of the questionnaire
it estimated how long I was expected to live based on the answers to my
questions. The questionnaire takes into account living conditions,
nutrition, family history, and maybe a couple of other areas. The good thing
about the questionnaire is after you take the survey it will give you some
helpful feedback on how to increase the number of years. Now, it should be
fun and educational for you all, but for me I have completed the fun and
entertaining part so now I have to go and write a one page paper on the
results. So, if you all are interested the website is below

http://www.livingto100.com

 Using Windows 8.1 the website was completely accessible. Oh and it looks
like I will be harassing people for at least another 36 years *LOL*. Should
this get out to the media the world would be beside themselves to hear this
news *LOL*. Yes, I know I am full of myself, but I have to come up with
something absurd or it would not be me I don't guess *LOL*. Who knows closer
to 70 I may slow down a little, probably not, but it is possible  *LOL*. I
better take some of the advice given to me otherwise in a couple of years I
will be on the downhill slope *LOL*.