[audio-pals] Re: Julie's audio intro letter

  • From: Thomas McMahan <shadowmonstrosity@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2015 14:12:40 -0600

I wouldn’t worry about that.  Just as I usually put copies up in sendspace when
a user uses dropbox, I just did the reverse for your letter.  We have a couple
of people who for whatever reason can’t use ss, but we also have some who seem
to have problems with DB, so I/m pretty used to copying and pasting by now,
plus I always archive into ss anyway.  Well I always do now, didn’t used to, so
you’re covered.

Good letter btw.