[audio-pals] Re: Julie's audio intro letter

  • From: Thomas McMahan <thomas.mcmahan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2015 14:26:07 -0600

Yep, I think it’s Danny’s fault actually.  The snow and ice down there,
especially the ice.  I’m sure he might say otherwise, but it’s somehow his
fault *lol*.

No problem, this is just what I do.  Josh for example prefers DB so I just copy
his letters over to SS, no reason not to do it the other way for your’s.

I’m just happy that people are actually giving it a try.  It’s a lot faster
than passing around a taped letter through a group of people, well it’s faster
than doing a taped letter to an individual too actually.  No snail-mail
involved *lol*.  .  Although back in the day I used to enjoy doing taped
letters too, probably because I enjoyed getting them in the mail *lol*.  But I
have to admit, generally digital is a lot easier and faster.  And definitely
adds another demention to do a letter generally for a group of people at one
time.  .