[audacity4blind] Re: panning

  • From: Hermann Tibor <hermann.tibor@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2022 19:55:19 +0200

Hi all!

Speaking of panning: I would have a strange, unusual question at first, but I would rather ask it than I would really need it, but I would be interested in solving it. In Jean Michelle Jarre’s 1976 Oxygene, and I know in one of the recordings on the Led Zeppelin album, the two speakers nicely and gradually shifted in one direction and then in the other. My question would be if there is such a plug-in, can this procedure be solved at all? Thank you very much in advance for your reply and help!
With Best Regards,
Tibor

The audacity4blind web site is at

Subscribe and unsubscribe information, message archives,
Audacity keyboard commands, and more...

To unsubscribe from audacity4blind, send an email to
audacity4blind-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with subject line