[audacity4blind] Re: new audacity

  • From: "David Engebretson Jr." <d.engebretson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 May 2015 15:40:55 -0700

Are you using the scriptset for JAWS? I am.

If playback is stopped: When I press the left or right bracket to set a start
or end point, a dialog comes up with the actual time of the selection. If I
hit enter, it dismisses the dialog.

If the file is playing: When I press the left or right bracket to mark a start
or end point, the time is spoken but no dialog is presented.

I'm not sure what happens if the scriptset isn't used.

Does that help?

Best,
David