[audacity4blind] Re: mixing tracks

  • From: "Pranav Lal" <pranav.lal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 18:53:25 +0530

Judith,
<snip As a sighted person, I would simply record, copy it and then go
to the sound section and place my cursor where I wanted the
commentary and paste it there.  Not sure if you can do this as I
don't know what you're hearing with Jaws and Audacity.
PL] I can do that. I can hear bits of the track as I arrow left and right.
Lets say that I reach a place where I want to split the file. Do I then use
the split function in the edit menu?

Pranav

The audacity4blind website is at
http://users.northlc.com/sberry/