[audacity4blind] Re: microphone loopback device

  • From: Kristoffer Gustafsson <kg.kristoffer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2015 15:10:23 +0100

Hi.
It was for that reason i tried to use an usb mixer.
Ok, I failed, but I have at least tried.
/Kristoffer

Hi.
Some time ago when we talked about recording you said that I could
record without latency if my chip supported that I can turn on my
microphone through the settings in the speakers, and that I could
record this with wasapi.
I've got a card and done just that, but I can't get this recorded.
Just what I do on the computer.
I've select wasapi and speaker loopback.
What can have gone wrong?
/Kristoffer

--
Kristoffer Gustafsson