[audacity4blind] Re: microphone loopback device

  • From: David Bailes <david_bailes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2015 11:50:18 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Vitor,
Kristoffer was wanting to hear his microphone through his speakers without any
latency. If you use the listen to this device functionality in the microphone's
properties, then there is a quite noticeable delay.

David.

On Thursday, 19 November 2015, 13:48, Vitor Ferreira <vitorflash@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Hello.
Now you should go to the windows sound settings, choose your recording
device and go to the propertys dialog and set it to be played through
the default device.

Às 11:39 de 19/11/2015, Kristoffer Gustafsson escreveu:

Hi.
Some time ago when we talked about recording you said that I could
record without latency if my chip supported that I can turn on my
microphone through the settings in the speakers, and that I could
record this with wasapi.
I've got a card and done just that, but I can't get this recorded.
Just what I do on the computer.
I've select wasapi and speaker loopback.
What can have gone wrong?
/Kristoffer

--
Vitor Ferreira