[audacity4blind] Re: microphone loopback device

  • From: David Bailes <david_bailes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2015 11:46:13 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Kristoffer,
If on the levels tab of the properties dialog of your speakers, you have found
the the settings for the input of your microphone and have set the slider to an
appropriate level, and set the mute button so it isn't on, then you should hear
your microphone through your speakers. This is quite independent of Audacity.
Are you hearing your microphone through your speakers?

David.

On Thursday, 19 November 2015, 11:39, Kristoffer Gustafsson
<kg.kristoffer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi.
Some time ago when we talked about recording you said that I could
record without latency if my chip supported that I can turn on my
microphone through the settings in the speakers, and that I could
record this with wasapi.
I've got a card and done just that, but I can't get this recorded.
Just what I do on the computer.
I've select wasapi and speaker loopback.
What can have gone wrong?
/Kristoffer

--
Kristoffer Gustafsson