[audacity4blind] Re: detuning sample

  • From: Steve the Fiddle <stevethefiddle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2014 09:41:38 +0100

There are a few functions available in the standalone version of Nyquist
that are not included in Audacity's implementation of Nyquist, but to use
Nyquist, there is usually no need to install any additional software. The
version of Nyquist in Audacity includes all of the necessary functions to
create and use wavetables.

For help using Nyquist, the best place to ask is on the Audacity help forum
(http://forum.audacityteam.org/viewforum.php?f=39). Blind users should not
feel intimidated by Nyquist. The most prolific author of Nyquist plug-ins
to date was the late David R Sky, who was himself blind.

Steve