[audacity4blind] detuning sample

  • From: "paolo giacomoni" <paolo.giacomoni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2014 09:23:58 +0200

Hi Gale and listers.

your info is not exactly what I.m looking for, but seq2 perform very
interesting. and so very thanks.

here you can find two examples. I.ve made "bells" with one bell note.

"martin" is made with only one note of my bandoneon.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/29647720/martinbells.rar
Naturally, forever thanks to wonder audacity!

Nice day

Paolo

?

?