[audacity4blind] Re: can i?

  • From: van Ooit <vanooit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 12:14:21 +0100

 david,
thx for the explanation.

It seems to me a bit long around, but i can imagine how it works.
in the menu there is also a clip setting, but that is not working for us, as i
understand right, what you said.
Thx till so far and the next question is on its way smile.
Egbert
Op 21 mrt. 2012, om 11:03 heeft David Bailes het volgende geschreven: