[audacity4blind] Re: can i?

  • From: David Bailes <david_bailes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 11:29:10 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Egbert,
just to point out that you can also duplicate the selected track or tracks.
Choose duplicate from the edit menu. Then in the duplicated track, you can move
the audio to where you want it. Move the cursor to where you want it to start,
and then open tracks menu, open align tracks sub-menu, and then choose align
with cursor.

David.