[audacity4blind] Re: applying a quick fade out

  • From: "Mike Bernard" <mbern6516@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 15:57:45 -0500

Thanks Robby. I tried that, and it worked perfectly. I've found that the
longer the music file, the longer it can take to move the fade out to the
exact point where you want it. Also, I've found that Audacity will only
allow you to use the (repeat) command so many times, before it stops
working. I guess it was made this way, to prevent a user from placing an
effect too early in the audio file they're currently working on.

Well, Cheereo, pip pip, and all that lot. I learned that from my brittish
relatives.

Mike

Rochester, NY. USA