[audacity4blind] Re: Problem using track view in Audacity

  • From: Johny Cassidy <johny.cassidy1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 10:31:42 +0000

Hi David

Thanks for replying.  I think I'm going to be OK.  I'm still able to get to the
individual tracks, but JAWS actually says that's it's within table view once I
load tracks in.  I can arrow up and down and align them etc.  It just seems odd
as that's not what's been happening.  Very strange.

Johny Cassidy

Today programme and BBC Business News

New Broadcasting House
London

TEL:  0203 6142555
Mob:  07900 513293

TWITTER: https://twitter.com/johnycassidy

 Date: Sunday, 26 January, 2014, 12:14

 Hi there

 I'm using the latest version of Audacity with JAWS 14 and
 Windows 7.  I have been using it with no
 bother,creating projects with numerous tracks.  I've
 been able to arrow up and down through the track table to
 align tracks etc, with the ability to isolate individual
 tracks in order to increase/decrease gain and to do slight
 edits.  The problem now though is that the track view
 has changed to a table view and I can no longer isolate
 individual tracks.  I'm not sure if it's something I've
 done or if it's a bug within the latest version.  Has
 anyone else had this problem?  How can I resolve
 it?  Any ideas or advice would be great.

 Thanks

 Johny

 -----------------------------
 http://www.bbc.co.uk
 may contain personal views which are not the views of the
 BBC unless specifically stated.
 If you have received it in
 Do not use, copy or disclose the
 information in any way nor act in reliance on it and notify
 the sender
 immediately.
 sent or received.
 this.