[audacity4blind] Problem using track view in Audacity

  • From: Johny Cassidy <johny.cassidy1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2014 12:14:51 +0000

Hi there

I'm using the latest version of Audacity with JAWS 14 and Windows 7.  I have
been using it with no bother,creating projects with numerous tracks.  I've been
able to arrow up and down through the track table to align tracks etc, with the
ability to isolate individual tracks in order to increase/decrease gain and to
do slight edits.  The problem now though is that the track view has changed to
a table view and I can no longer isolate individual tracks.  I'm not sure if
it's something I've done or if it's a bug within the latest version.  Has
anyone else had this problem?  How can I resolve it?  Any ideas or advice would
be great.

Thanks

Johny

http://www.bbc.co.uk
may contain personal views which are not the views of the BBC unless
specifically stated.
If you have received it in
Do not use, copy or disclose the
immediately.