[audacity4blind] Re: another beginner question

  • From: "Dang Manh Cuong" <dangmanhcuong@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 09:39:51 +0700

Hi Kimsan
Below are steps to enable stereo mix. This is the tip collected by my self to work with recording program
Enable stereo mix on windows vista or later
If you use Windows vista or later, do the folowing step
Open control panel
Open sound
Navigate to recording page
Tab to the list view, and hit the application key
Down arrow to the options called show disable devices, and press enter. You
should see the stereo mix in the list. Note
If you hear: show disable devices check, then you don't need to hit enter.
Not all sound card have stereo mix, so don't worry if you don't see it in the
list
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kimsan" <kimsansong@xxxxxxx>