[audacity4blind] Re: another beginner question

  • From: Aidan Maher <aidan.smarttalk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 20:32:34 +0200

That is why I said, your recording and playback options are different,
if your concern is not to here jaws in the recording, but it won't
matter where it playback then you must disable the
stereomix/loopback/whatyouhere function. So it can playback fru
headphones if you choose the USB headset under the jaws soundcard
menu, because that is for playback only, not for recording. You must
go to control panel /sound/recording and check what you have there,
and once those are set correctly you can set inside audacity the
correct input.