[audacity4blind] Re: accessibility

  • From: "Scott Berry" <sberry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 10:10:02 -0600

Hi Garry,

Scott Berry here.  Audacity is very user friendly actually and there are
many uses for Audacity and you hit one right on the nail.  Now I don't do
record restoring myself but I can tell you thjat I have seen some reports
from the audacity user list found at:
http://audacity.sourceforge.net
and here there is a link for ho w to contribute and I woulod suggest you get
on the users list as there may be things that can't be answered here..  But
I think you will find it very useful to have Audacity on your system.

Scott