[audacity4blind] Re: Welcome everyone

  • From: "David R. Sky" <davidsky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 08:18:12 -0800 (PST)

Hi Scott and everyone else,

yeah, those guidelines sound fine to me Scott. In case anyone has
a digital sound question which doesn't apply specifically to
audacity, there's another list for such questions, specifically
directed toward blind and visually-impaired people at

www.pc-audio.org

Scott wrote: David who owns audaciem.com?

David: My site is

www.shellworld.net/~davidsky/

It's gradually
growing as I write, update and add plug-ins and other resources.
It's directed toward the general public, it isn't directed
specifically toward the blind/v i p community... who are of course
part of the general public. The site's topic is about Audacity and
more specifically Nyquist resources (Nyquist is one of the
programming languages for Audacity plug-ins).

Scott, can we send plain text attachments through this list?

That's about it for the moment.

David Sky
Vancouver, B.C., Canada
To unsubscribe from this list please use the following command: