[audacity4blind] Thanks for the List

  • From: <plittr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 20:03:58 -0500

Hello David, Scott and all,

I joined the list last night and look forward to learning, and maybe even helping out.

I heard about this list from a message I received yesterday from Scott via the blindtech yahoo list.. David was nice enough to invite me with another invitae today.

Thanks again for starting the list. I look forward to the activity.

Robin