[audacity4blind] Re: Website being developed for the audacity4blind list

  • From: "Scott " <sberry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 19:50:49 -0600

No what is happening here is the following:
1.  You download the .exe file.  This gives you the basic Audacity.
2.  You then need to uzip this file.  As it is an .exe file which goes over
the top of what you have installed already.

So in otherwords if you follow Dave's instructions those are correct
instructions

Scott Berry
Email:  sberry@xxxxxxxxxxx
Check out the new Audacity4blind mailing list you may subscribe at:
 audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the subject 'subscribe'