[audacity4blind] Re: Website being developed for the audacity4blind list

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 06:56:09 -0800 (PST)

Thank you. I have no previous version of Audacity here so can
you explain how to install Audacity correctly?

And how to install if I were to have an existing version of
Audacity application on my PC?

This is the first time I am a bit confused when it comes to
instaaling an application.

Thank you in advance!
Petro