[audacity4blind] Re: Website being developed for the audacity4blind list

  • From: "David R. Sky" <davidsky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 12:25:11 -0800 (PST)

Hi Gradimir,

Thanks for the link on your web portal! The current audacity4blind URL is temporary, I will announce the new URL when it has a more permanent home. I will add a link on our links page to your web portal, later.

Do you know if there is a website for blind and visually-impaired users of Goldwave which I can put on the links page? I know there is such a group...

Thanks!

David

On Thu, 2 Mar 2006, Gradimir Kragic wrote:

    Hi David,

Website for this list is good. Today I create link to your website on my web
portal. Name of web portal is "SliKom" It is web portal for blind peoples who
using computers and speaking South-Slavic languages. Address for web portal is:
http://www.slikom.org/ and web page for link is http://www.slikom.org/muz/
For me good page is for keyboard commands

Sincerely, Gradimir

To unsubscribe from this list please use the following command: