[audacity4blind] Using the clipboard to mix packages

  • From: Johny Cassidy <johny.cassidy1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2014 18:19:52 +0000

Hi there

Really starting to realise the power of Audacity and exactly what it can do.
I'm keen now though to use the clipboard to mix packages.

At the minute I am isolating clips within a longer piece of audio I'm editing
and then exporting them as individual wav files before importing them back into
a different project and laying them where I want.  I'm hoping though there's a
quicker way to do this using a clipboard or such thing.  Does anyone have any
idea if this is the case?  I know how to manipulate the cursor in order to put
each track where I want and then use the gain function etc to alter the levels,
but it strikes me that there's bound to be a quicker way to do this.

Thanks for any help

Johny

Johny Cassidy

Today programme and BBC Business News