[audacity4blind] Re: Listening to audio

  • From: David Bailes <david_bailes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2014 18:00:32 +0100

Hi Johny,
to select a time range from the cursor to the end of the audio in the selected
track, press shift+k (not during playback).

You might find the keystrokes section at the end of my jaws guide to Audacity a
helpful reference:
http://vip.chowo.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/jaws/Audacity-2.0.5-Guide.html

David

On Tuesday, 1 July 2014, 16:48, Johny Cassidy <johny.cassidy1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Great. Thanks David. Another problem I'm having is deleting up to the end of a
track. If I press the left square bracket whilst the track is playing and then
press shift right square bracket, this usally would select up to the end of the
track. I could then press delete to get rid of the end bit. For some reason
though it's not working today. What have I done wrong?

Johny Cassidy

Today programme and BBC Business News

New Broadcasting House
London