[audacity4blind] Re: Removing breathing noise

  • From: "Sean Paul" <newsandtraffic@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 06:38:29 -0400

I will agree that the noise profile thing is a bit difficult to use if you're
talking about small portions of audio. Since I'm not sure how long of a point
we're talking about here, how much actual breathing noise there is, etc. I'm
afraid I've no other suggestions. Besides the starting with a good mic
suggestion that I gave earlier. Again, a good mic & learning how to talk in to,
over or under said mic with a good pop filter will really help in post
production. Also being that I'm not sure what sort of project you're attempting
to create. I' again have no other suggestions. If you'd be interested in
talking with me off list about any ways that I perhaps may help further. Please
feel free to contact.