[audacity4blind] Re: Removing Noise From a Recording

  • From: "Dang Manh Cuong" <dangmanhcuong@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 21:33:30 +0700

Hi Dave
To remove noise from an audio file, do the folowing
Select a part just contain the noise
Go to effect -> noise Remover
Press G to activate the get noise profile button
Select all audio
Open noise remover again, adjust anything you like and press enter.
If you don't want to adjust anything, just press Ctrl+r after selecting all audio I know there is a tutorial of removing noise on http://theAudacityToPodcast.com. You can surf this site and find it.
Sorry because English isn't my mother language, so I Can't talk more
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dave Van Der Molen" <dvm975@xxxxxxxxx>