[audacity4blind] Re: New member, and some very basic starter questions.

  • From: seth hurst <hurstseth405@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 15:41:23 -0400

Press shift+S to solo a track, and as fore moving in a track j and k will
move you to the start or end of a track "k" will move you to the end and
"j" will move you to the start of the track. Try using the selection bar at
the bottom of the window to move ariond much better than the other keys.

Seth Hurst
hurstseth405@xxxxxxxxx