[audacity4blind] Re: Making mashups with audacity?

  • From: William Brandes <geeksbygod@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2015 16:12:49 -0500

hi. if i am correct a mash-up is nothing more than blended media. in
this case two or more blended audio tracks. however, if you want to
upload and display on youtube that would require an image placed in
the timeline of your audio track. i have done this with windows movie
maker. create the blended track and save to mp3 file. create an image
in some type of photo editor, a transparent gif would work and put
both on the timeline. save and upload to youtube. hope this helps ...
william

One Blind Guy (  www.oneblindguy.com )