[audacity4blind] Re: Karaoke-Version Use

  • From: "Richard R. Thomas" <richardrthomas48@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2023 08:02:51 -0500

Hay Stan:

Amazing!

You are excellent indeed.

Love your use of accurate and well defined notes in your quicker runs, your use of slight slides up and dowwn and your dynamics, indeed!

I am guessing you are a pro since you are as good as many I have heard, likely better.

Did you use auto-tune on your voice, your accuracy was really good.

Do you have songs or albums on Amazon?

Your slightlycountry voice is great for the story telling songs.

I am working hard on developing the clarity, onset and outset timing and all that jazz to get where you already are.

I would like to download a song, turn down the instrumentals and emphasize the voice to pick up the subtle things a pro like you do to maake your song clear and sound like you are telling a story and not really singing a song but keep enough of the sing-song to make it beautiful like your version of (That’s My Job).

I felt you emotionally and that isn’t easy to get across to listeners.

Later and I hope to ask you some questions about the site soon, I want to do my homework before wasting your time.

Again, bloody good song.

Richard R. Thomas (Rick USA)

Sent from Mail for Windows