[audacity4blind] Re: Karaoke-Version Use

  • From: Adrian Mifsud <mifsud13@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Richard R. Thomas" <richardrthomas48@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2023 13:40:38 +1100

Hi Richard,

I use a free app called Calliope.

It is a media player with a youtube downloader that saves in Video or mp3 format.

The author of this site writes software & games with a strong emphasis on looking after blind & visually impaired.

I usually download the song, learn it & then either get the karaoke version or use a site like ezstems.com to spit the track into stems such as vocals & music.

HTH

Adrian

On 11/01/2023 1:01 pm, Richard R. Thomas wrote:

Hi:

Anyone using this website?

I listened to one song and it was very good but it did not seem to play the vocals.

I just want to talk through how to find songs where I can learn the vocals and then eliminate them replacing them with my own work.

So picking your experience may save me some mess-ups or my missing something really nice.

Thanks:

Richard R. Thomas (Rick USA)