[audacity4blind] Re: Gsnap and autotune

  • From: Gale Andrews <gale@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 09:18:41 GMT

| From "Dang Manh Cuong" <dangmanhcuong@xxxxxxxxx>
| Thu, 17 Jan 2013 15:45:02 +0700
| Subject: Gsnap and autotune
> In some vst plugins I have, if work with graphical, blind users cann't
> access to its common control such as slider. They just can choose the
> existing preset and hit OK to apply effect.

Yes, I'm sure that's true for most VST's.

However some - even many - VST's don't work correctly in
graphical mode in Audacity.

Either there are so many controls that they are off the screen
(though perhaps a screen reader can still access them), or the
controls are not amenable to translation as a slider and text
box, or they just don't work as they do in graphical mode.

Gale