[audacity4blind] Re: Gsnap and autotune

  • From: "Dang Manh Cuong" <dangmanhcuong@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 14:53:44 +0700

Hi Peter
GSnap is a vst plugins, so you should tell Audacity to check if it exists in your plugins folder
Start audacity
Go to preferences (ctrl+p)
At the tree view, press e to go to effect
Press tab to navigate, and spacebar to check or uncheck the folowing options
Enable effect vst: check
Display vst effect in graphical mode: not check. This make vst interface accessible to blind user.
Rescan vst effect next time audacity is started: check
The last options tell audacity to check if their are new vst plugins in your plugins folder. So you should check it each time you install new vst plugins
Now tab to the ok button and spacebar to activate it, then restart audacity.
Finally, I installed this plugins, but can't understand cleary on how to use. So if you and listers have any experience on it, I'll happy to learn from.
Using the latest audacity and windows 7.
Hope that help, and thank you.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Perera" <tpsp2009@xxxxxxxxx>