[audacity4blind] Re: Gettin in to Usse Audacity

  • From: Rich De Steno <ironrock@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 13:15:52 -0400

Lower the pitch under the Effects menu.

Rich De Steno

On 5/21/2013 1:08 PM, Nick W GOMBERG wrote:
Hello Don,
You mentioned that you learned how to adjust the speed if a recording
speed is jacked up. Could you please explain how you do that? I also
like to collect old recordings, and it drives me crazy when the speed
isn't right.
Thanks a lot,
Nick

On 5/20/13, don wardlow <wardlows97@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
If you need any help with exporting, I do that OK too.

I Also have learned to adjust the speed if the speed on a master recording
is jacked up.

I collect old recordings and that is all too often the case.

That is a challenge and it takes practice to get the speed fixed, but it's
doable if you think it needs doing.

Don