[audacity4blind] Re: Does One Need JAWS Scripts?

  • From: "Dang Manh Cuong" <dangmanhcuong@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 09:22:00 +0700

Thanks Mark for answering this
As Mark said, the script gives user some info that sighted people can see on the screen, also give some keystroke for easy navigate in some dialog, such as vst plugin. I've created a dictionary file to correct some mispronounce word in audacity 2.02 or earlier. You can review the what's new file for mor info https://dangmanhcuong.googlecode.com/files/What%27s%20new.txt
Sorry because my English isn't enough to tell you more.
Cuong.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark Kirkham" <mark.kirkham@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>