[audacity4blind] Re: Are these plug-ins no longer compattible. and are there other options

  • From: "David Engebretson Jr." <d.engebretson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 May 2015 07:14:55 -0700

If you go to Edit->Preferences->Effects, there are two checkboxes above the OK
button that allow different options for rescanning your available effects, did
you try this?

Also, I think I remember some talk of a new naming convention in the new
version of Audacity. I wonder if that could be the problem... I don't know how
to fix it.

Best,
David