[atari7800] Re: Test..

  • From: Lance Wessel <lance.wessel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <atari7800@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 10:36:44 -0600

Way cool!

I'm trying to catch myself up on the "breaking developments" Curt posted
about and wrap my head around the various possibilities of the 7800
Expansion Module.  I vaguely recall from 1989 Atari having all these
awesome "and also available soon *" advertisements in magazines,
pamphlets, etc. and never being able to find them.  Thank goodness for the
Interwebs.

I've been checking through the Atari Age forums and from some of the pics
of the 7800 Expansion Modules, it looks as if someone ha themselves quite
a collection of Amiga 3000s if my memory isn't way off.

Lance