[atari7800] Re: Test..

  • From: Lance Wessel <lance.wessel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "atari7800@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <atari7800@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 19:10:28 -0600

Hi Mike,

Personally, for what I would consider such small runs, I'd design the graphic yourself, then find a trophy shop that chad specialized small lathes which engrave on plastic, metal, etc. I'm sure there are other types of businesses that can do this too, but I'm thinking small scale.

For the injected molded plastic, I'd check into a protyping service or custom injected molding service.

I'm interested in Mike's suggestions and experiences as well and your Coleco project.

Lance

On Nov 20, 2011, at 1:43 PM, Michael Allard <kamakazi20012@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Curt,

I am working on something for a Colecovision and would like to ask something. Who did you contact for the plastic shell and aluminum plating? I would like to contact them and see if they can help me out with my project. Thanks!

Mike