[astcq-discuss] Group Hug meeting notes

  • From: mdixon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: astcq-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 09:49:16 +1000

Hi Everyone,

Last Friday at the conference there was an ASTC Hug meeting during lunch. I
attended on behalf of our group.

A lot of things came up that were of interest to Qld techwriters wanting to
form their own group.

Please find attached a copy of the minutes taken for this meeting.

This is a bit rushed. I'll explain in more detail when we meet again.

Cheers,

Melanie Dixon
Document Writer
Project Office
Jupiters Technology
Phone: 07 3228 6216
Fax: 07 3228 6333
Email: mdixon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

----- Forwarded by Melanie Dixon/QLDJT/Jupiters on 17/04/2003 09:47 AM
-----

                    Sue Woolley

                    <sue.woolley@monarchcomputi       To:     "'Janet Taylor'"
<jtaylor@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Roger Swift'"
                    ng.com.au>
<roger.swift@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Magda Drozd'"

<Magda.Drozd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Melanie Dixon'"
                    16/04/2003 07:19 PM
<mdixon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Chris Tomlin'"

<chris.tomlin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Sonja McShane'"

<sonja_mcshane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                                                      cc:

                                                      Subject:     Group Hug
meeting notes

Hi everyone,

Here are the meeting notes from the ASTC meeting held at the AODC.

I don't have e-mail addresses for the other participants (Margaret and
Linda), so if anyone has their addresses, could they forward the notes on
please?

Thanks,

Sue

 (See attached file: ASTC Group Hug 110403.doc)

mail.administrator@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

-- Type: application/msword
-- File: ASTC Group Hug 110403.doc

To search the astcq-discuss archives, visit
//www.freelists.org/archives/astcq-discuss/

To change your settings using the web interface, login at
//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi/

astcq-discuss-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx